Pediatrician

Very thorough and thoughtful!! show details Very thorough and thoughtful!!
Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Fennell helped me so much the past several months with my son. He was diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder and if it weren't for her patience, thoroughness, and kindness this diagnosis might still not be reached. We have a long road ahead of us and I feel so blessed to have such a caring and experienced doctor fighting right along with us. I would recommend her hands down to anyone.

The WORST Pediatrician ever! Bad attitude and rude! show details The WORST Pediatrician ever! Bad attitude and rude!
by Morales Family on Oct 16th, 2013

Will make sure my kids never see this doctor again! Make sure to ask for Dr. Peralta ...he is awesome... On the other hand, with this doctor, she was rude and acted like a 5 year old (same age as her patients) if you ask her a question about something she does not want to hear. She didn't introduce herself...we found out her name when we called back to complain to the office manager. My child has horrible excema and we have since scheduled an appointment with the dermatologist..but at this time we needed something to relieve his skin. Took my son in with his skin at its worst and she was not going to give him anything. My husband had to make her give him something. When he asked, she got up and walked out without saying anything...came back in and had an attitude saying that she sent something to Walgreens for him...Did not give any information on this medication to us...no name, no information as to dosage to add on him, NOTHING! We had to get this information from the office manager when we complained...She is horrible and will NEVER see neither of my boys again! Her name will be in their file to not see us. The doctors there should let her go!