A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferris
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ferris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ferris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Holman Ferris MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Ferris practices Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.