Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Fish
Dr. Stephanie Fish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fish is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Hospital of the University of PA. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Fish has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephanie Fish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Mark Weiss
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Dipti Gupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi11
Dr. Serge Saadoun
New York, NY 0.07 mi25