A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fish, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Fish MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Fish practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Fish practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.