A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fish, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Fish MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Fish practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Fish practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.