A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fogelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fogelson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fogelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Kelter Fogelson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie K. Fogelson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fogelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Fogelson practices Dermatology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Corona Dermatologists.