A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Forbes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Forbes, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Forbes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie J Forbes DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Forbes practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Forbes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Forbes practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.