A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Forbes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forbes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forbes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Forbes, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Forbes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie J Forbes DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Forbes practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Forbes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Forbes practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.