Dr. Stephanie Fosback Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Fosback?

Worth the drive....

Posted on November 25th, 2014

**Love Her** She changed my life, with a simple medication adjustment that nobody else seen.

I strongly not recommend her.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

She diagnosed me according to her guess.I told her please i want to make sure she told me if you pay the labs i can order.she told me your symptoms show that illness.yo do not need care.because of my family history i insisted to have an ultrasound .she unwillingly ordered.ans she saw how i was ill.her guess was wrong.she behaved me you are good you do not need i guess that.But know i have to use one lifelong pill,i have a specialist for my illness,and i am using machine.and she gave me very strong medicne for another thing i used it.now i learned she was wrong.she is very stubborn.not trying to help you.i think she does have goog knowledge.beacuse of her i got treatment one year late even if i saw her 4 time in that year,i strongly not recommend her.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2013

This Doctor cares. That is the first thing that sets her apart from the rest. She literally changed my life. When I first met her my health was in decline and in large because of her my health is now where it should be. When I had a complication from surgery she was there at my bedside. She is very committed to her patients care. I would recommend her to any one seeking a higher level of care.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

If your health is important,never go her.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Unfortunately, this young doctor is very strictly unopen to hearing what a patient is saying and what a patient needs. She goes by the most popular opinions instead of clinical evidence to the contrary and she prescribes the latest drugs that the drug manufacturers are pushing whether or not they are the best for her patient. My latest attempt to get this doctor to help me was my last. Instead of providing me with the care I needed she, again, insisted I wait to see how things develop for another 6 weeks, leaving me in terrible pain with a pain prescription that would cover only 1 week with careful rationing. I will never go to this doctor again. She is uncaring and simply does not provide the level of medical care one would expect in a doctor. My thoughts yesterday were that she could not have graduated medical school with a very high grade point average or she went into medicine because someone made her.

Posted on February 15th, 2016