A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Frankel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke`s Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Frankel practice?
Dr. Stephanie Frankel practices Dermatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Frankel, Dr. Stephani Frankel, Dr. Stephany Frankel