Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Frisbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Frisbie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisbie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Frisbie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Frisbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisbie graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frisbie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ellen Frisbie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Frisbie practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Frisbie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Frisbie practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Family Physicians.