A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Frisbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Frisbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Frisbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisbie graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frisbie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ellen Frisbie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Frisbie practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Frisbie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Frisbie practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Family Physicians.