Dr. Stephanie Fuller MD Patient Reviews

4.8

May 20th, 2016
The best !
Dr fuller was an amazing person . She gave me so much confidence to undergo heart surgery and also reassured me n my family . She would follow up with me each day in recovery ( even when she was off duty ) . An extremely compassionate , caring , knowledgable Doctor I've seen in my entire life . She just cares for your life as much as u do . Just can't stop thinking of her n thanking her each day in my life . She is just like a mother , warmest hands . Long live dr fuller ! ❤️

January 11th, 2012
I watched my friends grandson in an emergency need for surgery..............can't tell you how professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, experienced and wonderful this Dr. is!!!! Dr. Fuller is my pick for the BEST...........friend of baby Dominic's family, you are the greatest!

September 20th, 2011
Dr Fuller took the time not only with me and answered my questions both before and after my surgery. She also was concerned for the people who were there with me the day of my surgery and during my hospital stay. She was very reassuring along with her staff and helped me to feel safe with proceding with my surgery.

June 25th, 2010
Your child's heart in this woman's hands - PRICELESS
Dr. Fuller is a miracle worker. Besides being an extremely talented heart surgeon (one of only a handful of female pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons in the country), she has a dedication to her practice that is absolutely remarkable. She is a detailed perfectionist - taking every step necessary to ensure that what she has done is as well done as possible. Her bedside manner is top notch. You truly feel that she understands the magnitude of your fear as a parent and does all that she can to let you know that your child is in capable hands. We owe her our child's life - and for that, there could never be enough stars.

January 16th, 2010
Great Hospital
My daughter had her open heart surgery today a 3 and was in recovery 3 hours later. CHOP and it's staff are wonderful thank God we have such good hospitals in our area.