A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fussell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fussell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fussell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fussell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fussell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fussell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Fussell practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Fussell practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists, Gulfport Oncologists, and Gulfport Hospice & Palliative Specialists.