A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fussell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fussell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fussell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fussell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fussell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fussell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Fussell practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Fussell practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists, Gulfport Oncologists, and Gulfport Hospice & Palliative Specialists.