A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Fussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Fussell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Fussell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fussell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fussell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Fussell practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Fussell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Fussell practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists, Gulfport Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Gulfport Oncologists.