A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie G. Cohen practice?
Dr. Stephanie Cohen practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.