Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Cohen
Dr. Stephanie Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Rwj University Hospital and Somerset Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephanie Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Swapna Borole
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Patricia Whitley-Williams
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Samuel Thomas III
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi24