Dr. Stephanie Galey MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Meadville, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015
I fell and required surgery. Dr Galey has been excellent, very kind , knowledgeable , her staff was excellent too . Have had nothing negative to report

October 28th, 2013
Excellent!
6 weeks ago my daughter had a spiral fracture to her tibia. Dr. Galey was called in late at night to come assist in my daughter's care. She had great bedside manners and was very professional. She stepped us through the whole process, which included surgery the following day. She was wonderful with my daughter! After surgery, she made sure my daughter was comfortable and made sure all was going well with her healing. We stayed in the hospital for 5 days. Although we didn't get to see her at the follow up appointment the first time, the other staff was courteous. We were seen right away. We didn't even have to sit in the waiting room. We look forward to our next appointment. Keep up the good work!

August 23rd, 2012
Highly Recommended!!!
I had a very serious but rare condition in my right foot and Dr. Galey did a wonderful job getting me through the entire process. My surgery went very well. She even came to visit me in the hospital the morning after to make sure I was ok and update me on what was going on. I am still healing from my surgery and might have to go in to remove hardware that was placed in, so I cannot really comment on the "results" just yet but I have no doubt I am in good hands. I even visited doctors in this field in my hometown of Erie, PA and was still willing to make the 45min drive to be treated by Dr. Galey. I know not everyone might have the same experiences but it is up to the patient to find a doctor that he or she is comfortable with and trusts...I am very comfortable with Dr. Galey and trust her completely! (Hope this helps!)

July 26th, 2012
Not very happy
It seems that Dr. Galey could not determine the cause of my severe pain and simply refused to see me a second time. She gave me a prescription that my insurance company could not fill and refused to offer any alternatives.

April 4th, 2011
I agreed with the other comments until I had an accident and needed to be seen immediately. Because she is a busy doctor I was seen by her Physician Assistant Ron, he was a nightmare. He did not know what he was talking about and became angry when questioned. You may wonder why I stayed with him and not see Dr. Galey... the answer is simple...I was not allowed to see her even after begging to be seen. Plus, I was an established patient and I was treated very poorly.

May 26th, 2010
Brenda Zimmerman
Dr. Galey is the best orthopedic surgeon you can get! She did a triple arthrodesis on my right foot and it came out fabulous! I am now having the same procedure done on my left foot in two weeks. I trust Dr. Galey completely!

April 27th, 2010
Exceptional!
Dr. Galey is everything that I want in a surgeon. She is knowledgeable, experienced and confident. I refer her to everyone.

August 7th, 2008
confidence
Dr Galey provided me with excellant info to make my decision regarding surgery

June 6th, 2017