Orthopedic Surgeons
Video profile
640 Alden St
Meadville, PA 16335
814-724-1252
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Melissa J. on Oct 27th, 2013

6 weeks ago my daughter had a spiral fracture to her tibia. Dr. Galey was called in late at night to come assist in my daughter's care. She had great bedside manners and was very professional. She stepped us through the whole process, which included surgery the following day. She was wonderful with my daughter! After surgery, she made sure my daughter was comfortable and made sure all was going well with her healing. We stayed in the hospital for 5 days. Although we didn't get to see her at the follow up appointment the first time, the other staff was courteous. We were seen right away. We didn't even have to sit in the waiting room. We look forward to our next appointment. Keep up the good work!

|  Highly Recommended!!!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I had a very serious but rare condition in my right foot and Dr. Galey did a wonderful job getting me through the entire process. My surgery went very well. She even came to visit me in the hospital the morning after to make sure I was ok and update me on what was going on. I am still healing from my surgery and might have to go in to remove hardware that was placed in, so I cannot really comment on the "results" just yet but I have no doubt I am in good hands. I even visited doctors in this field in my hometown of Erie, PA and was still willing to make the 45min drive to be treated by Dr. Galey. I know not everyone might have the same experiences but it is up to the patient to find a doctor that he or she is comfortable with and trusts...I am very comfortable with Dr. Galey and trust her completely! (Hope this helps!)

|  Not very happy  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

It seems that Dr. Galey could not determine the cause of my severe pain and simply refused to see me a second time. She gave me a prescription that my insurance company could not fill and refused to offer any alternatives.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

I agreed with the other comments until I had an accident and needed to be seen immediately. Because she is a busy doctor I was seen by her Physician Assistant Ron, he was a nightmare. He did not know what he was talking about and became angry when questioned. You may wonder why I stayed with him and not see Dr. Galey... the answer is simple...I was not allowed to see her even after begging to be seen. Plus, I was an established patient and I was treated very poorly.

|  Brenda Zimmerman  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

Dr. Galey is the best orthopedic surgeon you can get! She did a triple arthrodesis on my right foot and it came out fabulous! I am now having the same procedure done on my left foot in two weeks. I trust Dr. Galey completely!

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
by Cinda Roberts on Apr 27th, 2010

Dr. Galey is everything that I want in a surgeon. She is knowledgeable, experienced and confident. I refer her to everyone.

|  confidence  |  show details
by kent mitchell on Aug 7th, 2008

Dr Galey provided me with excellant info to make my decision regarding surgery