Dr. Stephanie Grohs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Grohs is an exceptional OB/GYN... Her care through a complex pregnancy was nothing short of stellar. Her knowledge and professionalism in second to none!

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Grohs is a great physician. She listens and shows concern for your needs. She has a great personality and you just automatically like her kind of thing when you meet her. She was a great comfort to me in my times of need.

October 24th, 2012
What an amazing doctor. She was the fifth doctor I saw about pelvic pain I had been suffering for five years and the only one to diagnose me and recommend a treatment that worked. She performed surgery on me on her birthday, a day she had scheduled off to spend with her family. She is smart, caring and competent.

January 4th, 2011
I really enjoy having Dr. Grohs as my doctor because while being very professional and knowledgeable, she somehow has a way to put your mind at ease and loosen the tension through her quick wit and sense of humor... I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable in a doctor's office... She also removed an ectopic pregnancy and an ovarian cyst for me and did an absolutely beautiful job... I recovered quickly post op, and was more than satisfied with her thoroughness during my post op appointment.

September 23rd, 2010
Best Doctor Ever!
Stephanie delivered both of my children. She is funny and sensitive yet very intelligent. She has a great bedside manner and is very honest with her patients. One of my deliveries had a few complications and she handled it amazingly! Highly recommend her for a doctor.