Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
121 Medical Center Dr
Ste 2700
Brunswick, ME 04011
207-721-8700
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

What an amazing doctor. She was the fifth doctor I saw about pelvic pain I had been suffering for five years and the only one to diagnose me and recommend a treatment that worked. She performed surgery on me on her birthday, a day she had scheduled off to spend with her family. She is smart, caring and competent.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I really enjoy having Dr. Grohs as my doctor because while being very professional and knowledgeable, she somehow has a way to put your mind at ease and loosen the tension through her quick wit and sense of humor... I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable in a doctor's office... She also removed an ectopic pregnancy and an ovarian cyst for me and did an absolutely beautiful job... I recovered quickly post op, and was more than satisfied with her thoroughness during my post op appointment.

|  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Stephanie delivered both of my children. She is funny and sensitive yet very intelligent. She has a great bedside manner and is very honest with her patients. One of my deliveries had a few complications and she handled it amazingly! Highly recommend her for a doctor.