Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 24th, 2012

What an amazing doctor. She was the fifth doctor I saw about pelvic pain I had been suffering for five years and the only one to diagnose me and recommend a treatment that worked. She performed surgery on me on her birthday, a day she had scheduled off to spend with her family. She is smart, caring and competent.

Jan 4th, 2011

I really enjoy having Dr. Grohs as my doctor because while being very professional and knowledgeable, she somehow has a way to put your mind at ease and loosen the tension through her quick wit and sense of humor... I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable in a doctor's office... She also removed an ectopic pregnancy and an ovarian cyst for me and did an absolutely beautiful job... I recovered quickly post op, and was more than satisfied with her thoroughness during my post op appointment.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Sep 23rd, 2010

Stephanie delivered both of my children. She is funny and sensitive yet very intelligent. She has a great bedside manner and is very honest with her patients. One of my deliveries had a few complications and she handled it amazingly! Highly recommend her for a doctor.