Dr. Stephanie Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Pierce?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Pierce?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Pierce has been my doctor for years and I can't say enough about the wonderful care I always receive here. Not only is she wonderful but her staff is always very helpful. It is rare to find a doctor that will take the time to sit and listen.

July 20th, 2017

Dr. Pierce has been my doctor for 40 years (since 1976)

She is always so kind and caring and discovered my Breast cancer. Also, I am very fond of her new doctor as she was very kind and caring. Her name is Laurie and has just been here a short time. Carol (her nurse) and the office staff are dependable and all seem to care.

July 15th, 2017

Winner Best Family Medicine Clinic 2 yrs in a row!!

I have been a patient of Dr Gross Pierce for years now. She cares for my entire family. She always takes her time with us and seldom runs behind.She has awesome nurses!! And the front desk is always friendly and accommodating! I have also seen her NP-Lorena Jimenez and she is excellent as well. I would recommend this office highly. Guess that is why they won Living Magazines Best Family medicine clinic 2 yrs in a row!!

August 16th, 2016

Very rude and unfriendly staff. They hang up the phone on me. No manners or respect. Run from this place. I now understand why there was only one other patient when we were there. I would give o stars but I guess you have put one. The worse place I have visited in my life.

May 19th, 2016

Great bedside manner. Took her time with me--didn't feel rushed and the office staff and nurses were nice too. I am going touring my whole family here to see Dr Pierce

September 4th, 2015

Avoid this Practice!

First of all, if you can even get them to answer the phone so that you can make an appointment, GOOD LUCK!! Secondly, if they answer the phone, they are rude, rude, rude. Also, they do not return messages promptly, if at ALL. It is a pain to get them to contact the pharmacy to refill Rx. The nurses have terrible bedside manners. They can't even keep their doctors happy at this practice. We were patients there for a short time, and went through at least 3 different doctors! Do not waste your time with this place!

October 17th, 2014

I have been a patient here for years and it feels more like family every time I come here. I love that I am not a number but an actual person when I go. Excellent care.

September 9th, 2014

wonderful

Love this practice. Every time I need them, they are always there for me and my family. I really like their new doctor and nurse practitioner , Dr. Harvey and Meghan Maher.

June 4th, 2013

I had thought that I did a thorough check before signing up with this practice. Dr. Pierce was very personable and thorough, but I only saw her once, seeing other practitioners at other visits. I have had to call for a referral per my insurance plan - no response despite 3 phone calls and request for follow up. I needed a follow-up for a possible elbow fracture. Despite several phone calls, speaking with a nurse, etc I could never achieve either an office appointment nor a follow-up x-ray. I am very disappointed.

July 14th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce for 10 years. Her staff has always been nice and helpful. Dr. Pierce is very caring and understanding. It is nice to go to an office where you know everybody, as she has a low staff turn over. I have run over on my appointments at times and I know this has made the Doctor run late on her other appointments. Dr. Pierce has saved a family member due to her excellent diagnostic skills . I recommend her to family, friends and neighbors any chance I get. Thank you Dr. Pierce for everything you do!!

March 25th, 2010

Could be much better

Dr. Gross-Pierce seems to be a good doctor however her PA did not really spend time with me or listen to what I had to say. After two visits with her, I decided enough was enough. I think both are competent but time spent with a patient could improve.

February 25th, 2010

excellent experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Gross for the last 6 years and have been overwhelmingly happy with the care I have received over the yrs. I have seen all the providers-Gayla, and the new doctor, Dr. Cassanova, and have always been treated with the finest of care and compassion. Her staff has always been very caring and compassionate towards me and my family members. We have never had any problem getting an appointment and when we arrive at the office we are always greeted by name. It is great to know that there are still some physicians and healthcare providers out there that you can depend on.