Dr. Stephanie Pierce MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 16th, 2016
Very rude and unfriendly staff. They hang up the phone on me. No manners or respect. Run from this place. I now understand why there was only one other patient when we were there. I would give o stars but I guess you have put one. The worse place I have visited in my life.

May 18th, 2016
Great bedside manner. Took her time with me--didn't feel rushed and the office staff and nurses were nice too. I am going touring my whole family here to see Dr Pierce

September 3rd, 2015
Avoid this Practice!
First of all, if you can even get them to answer the phone so that you can make an appointment, GOOD LUCK!! Secondly, if they answer the phone, they are rude, rude, rude. Also, they do not return messages promptly, if at ALL. It is a pain to get them to contact the pharmacy to refill Rx. The nurses have terrible bedside manners. They can't even keep their doctors happy at this practice. We were patients there for a short time, and went through at least 3 different doctors! Do not waste your time with this place!

October 17th, 2014
I have been a patient here for years and it feels more like family every time I come here. I love that I am not a number but an actual person when I go. Excellent care.

September 9th, 2014
wonderful
Love this practice. Every time I need them, they are always there for me and my family. I really like their new doctor and nurse practitioner , Dr. Harvey and Meghan Maher.

June 3rd, 2013
I had thought that I did a thorough check before signing up with this practice. Dr. Pierce was very personable and thorough, but I only saw her once, seeing other practitioners at other visits. I have had to call for a referral per my insurance plan - no response despite 3 phone calls and request for follow up. I needed a follow-up for a possible elbow fracture. Despite several phone calls, speaking with a nurse, etc I could never achieve either an office appointment nor a follow-up x-ray. I am very disappointed.

July 14th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce for 10 years. Her staff has always been nice and helpful. Dr. Pierce is very caring and understanding. It is nice to go to an office where you know everybody, as she has a low staff turn over. I have run over on my appointments at times and I know this has made the Doctor run late on her other appointments. Dr. Pierce has saved a family member due to her excellent diagnostic skills . I recommend her to family, friends and neighbors any chance I get. Thank you Dr. Pierce for everything you do!!

March 25th, 2010
Could be much better
Dr. Gross-Pierce seems to be a good doctor however her PA did not really spend time with me or listen to what I had to say. After two visits with her, I decided enough was enough. I think both are competent but time spent with a patient could improve.

February 25th, 2010
excellent experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Gross for the last 6 years and have been overwhelmingly happy with the care I have received over the yrs. I have seen all the providers-Gayla, and the new doctor, Dr. Cassanova, and have always been treated with the finest of care and compassion. Her staff has always been very caring and compassionate towards me and my family members. We have never had any problem getting an appointment and when we arrive at the office we are always greeted by name. It is great to know that there are still some physicians and healthcare providers out there that you can depend on.

January 3rd, 2010
disappointed
I hadn't visited the office in awhile, but recently went in was forgotten by the front desk. Then when I inquired when I would be seen by Dr Pierce, I was told yet again that she was not in today and that my appointment was with the "visiting MD". She was running behind, and I needed to be patient. When I asked to see Gayla instead, I was told she was booked and if I wanted to see her I should have made an appointment with her in the first place. I finally was seen about an hour after my schedulded appointment, but what a zoo. Nurses were more interested in texting on thier cell phones than doing thier jobs. Rooms were untidy.This office used to be so well run and acomadating--Guess it's time to change.

December 27th, 2009
Great Dr terrible staff
I liked Dr Pierce and "WAS" her patient for many years. She is a great Dr but her office staff is so rude and unprofessional that I finally changed to another Dr. It was almost impossible to get an appointment and when I did, I was always kept waiting for more than 45mins no matter the time of day or conditions. I needed some of my records for insurance purposes...it took several weeks to even get them to agree to cough up my records...after 4 different trips to the office (each time the office manager promised that they would have the records ready) I finally gave up and never did get my records. I couldn't take it any more so I switched to Dr. Carpenter. He and his office are so accomidating and professional. It is nice to be welcomed and cared for..Good luck Dr Gross/Pierce.

December 3rd, 2009
Dr. is great just cant say the same about her staff. I have been her patient since 1997 and have adjusted to her offices ways because she is great MD. Her PA Gayle Murphy is also great. If you are looking for Dr. that sees you in an emergency you might as well go to local minor ER because they do not accomedate for short notice appointments. Her check in and out staff are rude and unyielding but I guess if you need to stick to your schedule so your out of the office on time and not working thru lunch and only working half day on Friday I guess they are doing their job at making sure they dont work over. If you need a call back expect it in about 1 week, and referrals take even longer. I had to change my insurance because referrals took 2weeks for her office to process and could not wait that long. She is great MD I guess that is why I put up with such horrible service.