Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Grosz
Dr. Stephanie Grosz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Grosz is affiliated with Springhill Memorial Hospital, Providence Hospital and Thomas Hospital. Dr. Grosz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Grosz has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stephanie Grosz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. Ritesh Gupta
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Michael Rihner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Syeda Rumman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mobile, AL 0.27 mi13