A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Grosz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Grosz, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Grosz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grosz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Grove Hill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie D. Grosz practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Grosz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Grosz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Cardiologists.