Dr. Stephanie Grosz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
My
She is the best doctor I have ever seen in Mobile, Alabama hands down.

November 21st, 2013
Expert and compassionate
Dr. Grosz has been treating me for more than five years. I have always found her to be professional and compassionate--something you do not always find. My condition worsened greatly about four years ago when I very suddenly and shockingly lost my husband. Dr. Grosz was most compassionate and concerned and helped me through many health concerns at that time and since. It has never been difficult to make an appointment with her. When she decided to move from one practice to another, I had no question as to whether I would follow her. I did. I have highly recommended her through the years and will continue to do so.

February 14th, 2013
Review of Stephanie Grosz, MD
This is an excellent doctor trained at an excellent medical school with both teaching and research capabilities.

February 18th, 2012
Patricia Oliver
I have been seeing Dr. Grosz for many years, and just found out that she has retired, which makes me very very sad. I was very comfortable with her as my Cardiologist & now I will find one nearer to where I live [in MS] as there is unfortunately not another in that practice that I care to have taking care of me. I do wish Dr. Grosz the very best of everything in her life, as I just think the world of her as not only my Cardiologist but also a person! I never minded having to wait a bit longer than usual to see her, as she never rushed me once I got back with her. I must say however, that "some" of the staff leaves much to be desired in the line of being courteous etc. Maybe working in a Doctor's office is the step taken when their rudeness isn't tolerated in the hospital setting.