A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Hsu MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Hsu practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hsu practices Sports Medicine near Holly Springs, GA.
See Holly Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.