A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Halvorson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health and Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halvorson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Halvorson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Halvorson practice?
Dr. Stephanie Halvorson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Halvorson, Dr. Stephani Halvorson, Dr. Stephany Halvorson