A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Halvorson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Halvorson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Halvorson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Cornils Halvorson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Halvorson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Halvorson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Halvorson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.