Dr. Stephanie Hamarman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Hamarman?

October 3rd, 2016

Strange Woman, Terrible Psychiatrist

My son was her patient several years ago, but i am still disturbed by the experience. Her office at LICH was a mess, she sat behind her desk during her sessions with my nine year old, she failed, when asked, to communicate with his other doctors, and finally screamed at my son so loudly that I heard her in the waiting room. I went into her office, took my son by the hand, and left.

March 11th, 2009

smart and caring

Dr Hamarman is a truly great doctor for children and young adults with emotional problems. She is extremely smart and knows all the latest developments. Yet she is also caring and made me feel comfortable.

September 24th, 2017