A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hassel-McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hassel-McNeil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hassel-McNeil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassel-McNeil graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hassel-McNeil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Hassel-McNeil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Hassel-McNeil practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hassel-McNeil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Hassel-McNeil practices Pediatrics near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Woodstock Pediatricians.