A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Heinlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinlen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heinlen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Heinlen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinlen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heinlen has 91 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sue Heinlen MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Heinlen practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Heinlen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Heinlen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Daphne, AL.
See Atlanta Radiologists.