A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Heinlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Heinlen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Heinlen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinlen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heinlen has 89 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sue Heinlen MD is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Heinlen practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Heinlen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Heinlen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dennison, OH and Jenkintown, PA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.