Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hennigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hennigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennigan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennigan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hennigan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Hennigan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Hennigan practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hennigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Rheumatologists.