A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hennigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hennigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennigan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennigan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hennigan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Hennigan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Hennigan practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hennigan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Forney, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Rheumatologists.