A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hennigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hennigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennigan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hennigan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hennigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans