Dr. Stephanie Hennigan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
My husband went to this DR. His hands were swollen twice their sizes, she told him he had RA, come back in 2 months, She did nothing. Why go back? The office staff is extremely rude. The Dr didn't do anything. Good luck if you schedule an appointment, Hope your visit is better than my husbands

July 5th, 2016
EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF

April 29th, 2016
Hard to get a hold of
Went to this doctor one time. Had concerns and called the office to leave a message for Dr. Hennigan to call me back. The office staff told me that she never calls her patients and they send her a message and when she gets back to them they will then call you to give you the information. Only took one time for me to say, this doctor is too busy to take care of her patients. I hate giving bad reviews, but that was my concern if I needed to talk and ask a question I had to go through the receptionist not the nurse!

June 15th, 2015
Very caring and efficient doctor. She genuinely cares for her patients and has an excellent bedside manner. She strives to develop the best care plan for her patients.

January 25th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Hennigan for about five years. She actively listens and never minimizes my concerns. She is very thorough and cautious and explains a diagnosis and treatment options so that I can make an informed decision. I know that she respects me as a person and not just another $. I appreciate her candor, compassion, and encouragement. Dr. Hennigan is the best doctor I have had in my 70 years.

November 21st, 2014
Patient
Dr. Stephanie Hennigan is the best Dr of RA in town. Her diagnosis is very good, she is very knowledgeable and smart, explains every really good, listens patiently. She writes down all the conversation & helps on each thing carefully on any follow ups. Very happy with this wonderful young dr. I went to see few more dr before her but they weren't that good but dr Hennigan is really a good dr that we luckily found & I will sincerely recommend everyone. It's hard to get hold of her staff sometimes since they are really busy but excellent dr matters the most. God bless her. We drive so many miles just to see her because of her best service..

October 17th, 2014
awesome doctor
Dr. Hennigan is probably the nicest most engaging Dr. I have seen . She doesnt seem sruck up like so many specialists do. She is easy to talk to ,like talking to a friend she listens first then goes about looking at thungs and will address you and all your concerns in an efficiant doctor/patient (casual) manner that makes her easier to open up to and she seems very patient. A wonderful Dr......

August 11th, 2013
Excellent Physician
My PCP referred me to Dr. Hennigan and within 15 minutes of a thorough evaluation, she identified my condition. Thank you Dr. Hennigan!

September 4th, 2012
A breath of fresh air!
That's what my first few visits with Dr. Hennigan felt like. Compared to my previous doctor, she talks to me and listens to me. She works with me on my treatment, and recognizes that we are a team. Now if they could just draw blood etc., for lab work it would be the perfect rheumatologists office.

July 14th, 2011
Dr.Stephanie is the BEST!! she takes time to take care of everything even if she is running like a crazy woman. Dr.Stephanie always makes me feel like I am the most important person of the day.The staff is great, Sonya and Daricka are very helpfull. I would recomend Dr. Stephanie to anyone!

July 1st, 2011
no help
Dr Hennigan was unable help me with my symptoms. I am in constant pain.

April 13th, 2011
Great MD, staff very helpful.