Internists, Rheumatologist
1201 Arista Dr
Ste 105
Rockwall, TX 75032
(972) 664-0644
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by It's My Health on Aug 11th, 2013

My PCP referred me to Dr. Hennigan and within 15 minutes of a thorough evaluation, she identified my condition. Thank you Dr. Hennigan!

|  A breath of fresh air!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

That's what my first few visits with Dr. Hennigan felt like. Compared to my previous doctor, she talks to me and listens to me. She works with me on my treatment, and recognizes that we are a team. Now if they could just draw blood etc., for lab work it would be the perfect rheumatologists office.

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr.Stephanie is the BEST!! she takes time to take care of everything even if she is running like a crazy woman. Dr.Stephanie always makes me feel like I am the most important person of the day.The staff is great, Sonya and Daricka are very helpfull. I would recomend Dr. Stephanie to anyone!

|  no help  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr Hennigan was unable help me with my symptoms. I am in constant pain.

Apr 13th, 2011

Great MD, staff very helpful.

|  Best Doc I have Ever Had  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

I never have had a doctor have so much concern for my health in general. She REALLY listens. She also insists on things I need to take care of. Because I don't do what I am suppose to she insists I come in on a 3 month basis until I stop being stubborn and follow orders, out of concern for me. She is caring, wonderful and so very SWEET. Love her to pieces.

Oct 5th, 2010

She is the most amazing Rheumatlogist ever! I am 24 with RA and am not having luck with medication. I began seeing her last year when I was 17 weeks pregnant. She has never one time rushed me. She is doing nothing, but trying to help me be pain free and a "normal" mom with 2 kids. She listens to me and doesn't just rely on what the lab work says. She gives me honesty with no BS, but has the perfect bedside manner. I have cried several times in her office and she doesn't judge me, make promises she can't keep or even give me a tissue in that weird doctor way. She has personality and spunk and the best southern accent! I recommend her to anybody.

|  Best Rheumy in Dallas  |  show details
by R. Weiner on Sep 9th, 2009

Dr. Hennigan is the best in Dallas! Her manner and helpfulness is the best I have found! I have AS and I would highly recommend her for anyone with AS. She answers every question without rushing, you are an actual human!

by Lisa L on Aug 29th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Hennigan for the past few months, she is compassionate and very easy to talk to. Her staff is great and always friendly. I only wait moments when I go in for a scheduled appointment. I never feel rushed, she answers all of my questions until I understand clearly. She is taking really good care of me and I trust her abilities to take care of me as long as I live here. I recommend her very highly!

Jul 14th, 2009

I'm a new patient with Dr. Hennigan and I feel like she listens to my wants and needs and tries to give me the best care that I deserve.