One of the best physicians I have ever had, bar none! show details One of the best physicians I have ever had, bar none!
Jan 31st, 2012

She went out of her way to stay late in her clinic and take us on an emergent basis, despite the fact we didn't have an appointment. She took her time to help diagnose my son and made countless calls to the er despite being put on hold with the county hospital er for endless amounts of time. She made sure we got to the er, and even followed up on my son's potentially life threatening infection later that night and the next day. She never charged us for the office visit, and told me "we are all a human family". I cannot express my gratitude to her for expediting a very complicated situation and for taking the time to make sure we had complete medical care. I will be sure to "pass it on"!

mrs bud Harrison show details mrs bud Harrison
Aug 16th, 2011

She is an excellent physician and her skills as a board certified internist are wonderful. She was my physician both as a hospitalist and as an outpatient clinician. She is the most caring physician I have ever known, and is by far the smartest I have known.

Mr.Gary George show details Mr.Gary George
Jan 26th, 2011

THE MOST CARING DOCTOR IVE MET!!