A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hightower, Family Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hightower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Hightower MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hightower has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hightower practices Family Medicine near Sumiton, AL.
See Sumiton Primary Care Doctors.