A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hightower, Family Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hightower
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hightower Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hightower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Hightower MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hightower has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hightower practices Family Medicine near Sumiton, AL.
See Sumiton Primary Care Doctors.