Dr. Stephanie Hightower Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Hightower?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Hightower?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 12th, 2013

Waste of time

Dr. Hightower was very short and inattentive to my concerns. She seemed too rushed to even care and therefore said "it's probably bacterial ill give you a prescription for antibiotics. With my medical background, I knew this could not be the case so I consulted two other doctors who said dr. Hightower was incorrect in her diagnosis. It was in fact not a bacterial issue. I received treatment from these other doctors and was better within a couple of days. To summarize this review, going to dr. Hightower was uncaring and unprofessional and a waste of my time. I would definitely not recommend her. If you have the option to see someone else- DO IT!!

June 24th, 2010

I just had a very bad phone conversation with Dr. Hightower nurse. I have very dry skin and the only medicine that was helping my dry skin was a cream perscribed by Dr. Hightower. Well, I will be a displace employee in two weeks and can not afford to make an appoitment with Dr. Hightower at this time. I am out of my cream and asked for a prescription to be phoned in to my pharmacy. I was told by Dr. Hightower nurse, that they can not issue a prescription until I make an appoitment. I explained to the nurse that I will be out of a job in two weeks and cannot afford to make an appoitment at this time. It's just a cream for dry skin. The nurse refused to call in the prescription for me. I did not know Dr. Hightower and her staff could be so heartless. It's time to find a more compassionate doctor.

May 4th, 2009

Attentive and knowledgeable

My first experience with Dr. Hightower was an extremely positive one - well, as positive as you can expect for a dr's visit. She was very attentive and patient during the description of my medical concerns and asked lots of questions to pin point specific symptoms. I felt comfortable talking to her and confident in the diagnosis/recommendations that I received; I will definitely be a permanent patient.