Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Holmes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Holmes MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Holmes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.