Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Holmes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Holmes MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Holmes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.