A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Holmes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Holmes practice?
Dr. Stephanie Holmes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons, Salt Lake City Pediatric Surgeons, Salt Lake City Pediatricians, and Salt Lake City Radiologists.