Dr. Stephanie Hsu MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Endocrinology Aurora, CO

April 28th, 2017
Very thorough and kind
Dr. Hsu had our son completely comfortable even though he knew he had to get a blood test (he's 5). She was very thorough and extremely thoughtful in her follow up on his tests. She was quick to respond, easy to talk to, and very nonjudgemental.

December 28th, 2011
Great Doctor and Office
I took my son in for a consult after being referred from my family doctor. The appointment wait was about a month, not bad for a specialist. Dr. Hsu was very kind and spent a lot of time with us talking about concerns with my son. My only advice would be to hire another staff member. The girl at the front desk, although very nice, seemed overwhelmed and much to busy to provide great support for patients. My son overall enjoyed Dr. Hsu and she respected our wish to not let our son know the reason he was being seen until after the holidays. I look forward to taking my other child to see Dr. Hsu.

December 12th, 2011
Outstanding Experience after 2 Misdiagnosis
Our teen son had 2 differing diagnosis from 2 Ped Endos--both of which said to do nothing for my son's delayed Puberty and low hormone levels. He was continually tired and low functioning so we continued to pursue someone who could help him. Dr. Hsu, who comes from John Hopkins was a Godsend! She ran appropriate tests, treated him and his bone growth age caught up with his real age, he began functioning normally and was feeling good once more. Without knowledge and expertise, he would have continued to feel miserable. Though a sensitive teen, he was treated with privacy and respect. He too is grateful for a caring and intelligent doctor!

October 12th, 2011
Great doctor!
My daugher had been with the large endrocrinology clinic in Denver and began to feel like a number and not a patient, we were in an out and not heard for any of our concerns. We found Dr. Hsu and my daughter isn't intimidated and feels like she can honestly discuss any difficulties with her. She spent a lot of time talking to us and spoke directly to my daughter and treated her concerns with importance. She is very personable, understanding, caring, and kind. I can't say I love her office staff, they can be abrupt and heartless, but when you find a good doc, you put up with these imperections.

September 27th, 2011
I took my so to Dr. Hsu and despite the fact that it took almost a month to get in to see her I kept my appointment since apparently there are very few pediatric endocrinologists. In the middle of my visit with her she answered her cell phone and proceeded to have a conversation (that was no emergency) for about five minutes. I probably should have left at this time, but my concern for son out weighed my discuss. I called to get my son's lab results however they wouldn't give them to me until they all got back. When I finally complained to my Pediatrician I got a phone call back from Dr. Hsu who proceed to tell me that my son was fine and to follow up in six months. The following day I got a phone call from my Pediatrician who had consulted with another pediatric endocrinologist who was very concerned and wanted to see my son immediately. Don't waste your time. Office staff is rude and doesn't follow through with requests and obviously she is too busy.