A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schwartz Kravatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Schwartz Kravatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz Kravatz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz Kravatz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie J Schwartz Kravatz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Schwartz Kravatz practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Schwartz Kravatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz Kravatz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.