A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Jernigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jernigan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie M Jernigan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Jernigan practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Jernigan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.