Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Jernigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jernigan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jernigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Jernigan practice?
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Nephrologists.