Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Jernigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jernigan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jernigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jernigan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie McGee Jernigan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Jernigan practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Jernigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Jernigan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Nephrologists.