A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Jorgensen is Satisfactory. Dr. Jorgensen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jorgensen, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jorgensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Community Care Pediatrics - Saratoga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorgensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Jorgensen practice?
Dr. Stephanie Jorgensen practices Pediatrics near Gansevoort, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ballston Spa, NY and Glens Falls, NY.
See Gansevoort Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Jorgensen, Dr. Stephani Jorgensen, Dr. Stephany Jorgensen