A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Young is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Kay Young MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie K. Young practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Brighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.