Dr. Stephanie Keaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Keaney?

Ughh

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Ive been going to see Dr Keaney since I was 12 . that was over 10 years ago. I hate making appts with her ! I could go in there for a follow up and any issue i have is because of my weight ! I have a cold of its bc you need to lose weight ! Its frustrating ! And you wait in the room half the time for a good 45 mins before she comes to check you out. I would rather see erica her NP than her. Shes always so quick to push you out the door !

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr. Keaney is a great doctor. Very caring and easy to talk to. Takes time to listen and answer ant questions you may have.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Keaney is one of those unique doctors today that really care. She has a witty sense of humor that puts you at ease right from the start. She listens and understands and never makes you feel like your issue is too small. She has ALWAYS been there for me. Her follow up is outstanding and has even had her staff call my house when I did not get my blood work completed when scheduled.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

i will not change frs until she retires

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Ive been with Dr. Keaney almost ten years. Having have so many different doctors, she has been the one who has, honestly, taken the time to make sure she understand exactly whats troubling me. She has never hesitated to refer me to the appropriate specialist. Diane, the nurse, is a very kind lady: she makes me feel special. The front office ladies are exceptional. The want to make sure Im ok whenever Im there. In short, the people in this practice were specially selected.

Wonderful Family Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr Keaney has been my family's doctor for 4 years. She and her office staff are professional, personable and overall fantastic. Too many Doctors in todays society push you off or dont "care", I love the care we receive from her and her office and my kids are not afraid to go to the doctor's office. This office has the personal care that we all need! I would not hesitate (and havent) to recommend Dr Keaney to anyone.

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

Dr. Keaney is an awesome doctor! My whole family goes to her, and I am never disapointed!

Posted on October 11th, 2017