Stephanie E Keaney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

October 1st, 2014
Dr. Keaney is a great doctor. Very caring and easy to talk to. Takes time to listen and answer ant questions you may have.

September 26th, 2012
Dr. Keaney is one of those unique doctors today that really care. She has a witty sense of humor that puts you at ease right from the start. She listens and understands and never makes you feel like your issue is too small. She has ALWAYS been there for me. Her follow up is outstanding and has even had her staff call my house when I did not get my blood work completed when scheduled.

April 4th, 2012
i will not change frs until she retires

February 27th, 2012
Ive been with Dr. Keaney almost ten years. Having have so many different doctors, she has been the one who has, honestly, taken the time to make sure she understand exactly whats troubling me. She has never hesitated to refer me to the appropriate specialist. Diane, the nurse, is a very kind lady: she makes me feel special. The front office ladies are exceptional. The want to make sure Im ok whenever Im there. In short, the people in this practice were specially selected.

February 1st, 2012
She's ok, her staff is poor.
Stephanie is ok but her staff is just the worst. Twice now, I have been billed by my insurance company full amount for seeing a specialist. Calling Aetna, both times they mentioned that they need a referral from Dr. Keaneys office. The first screw-up, it was resolved with about a dozen phone calls to her office which they finally back dated a late referral and submitted it to Aetna. The second time, they still have not submitted a late referral to Aetna, thus I may be responsible for paying the full amount.

August 16th, 2010
Wonderful Family Doctor
Dr Keaney has been my family's doctor for 4 years. She and her office staff are professional, personable and overall fantastic. Too many Doctors in todays society push you off or dont "care", I love the care we receive from her and her office and my kids are not afraid to go to the doctor's office. This office has the personal care that we all need! I would not hesitate (and havent) to recommend Dr Keaney to anyone.

September 2nd, 2009
Dr. Keaney is an awesome doctor! My whole family goes to her, and I am never disapointed!