A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Keller, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Rosanne Keller MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Keller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Keller practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.