Overall Review

February 27th, 2014
daughter of patient
I can not say enough about Dr Stephanie King or Fox Chase! Incredible doctor and hospital! Dr King gave my mother more time with us! Always willing to answer all our questions, explain things and give my mom comfort during a very hard time. Always available checking on my mother morning and night during long hospital stays! I highly recommend Dr King I am forever grateful to her!!

February 4th, 2013
She is the greatest most direct doctor i have ever come across in my years of treatments. She really cares and is great at what she does.

July 31st, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr.King is great, she is caring and very funny! I highly recommend Dr.King, I wish more doctors were like her!

June 14th, 2011
Tremendous Gyn-Onc
I met Dr. King in 1996, 4 wks after the birth of my first & only child. I had just turned 30yo and was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I went through treatment twice and have been a pt of Dr. King since then. She is a wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate, great bedside manner, always has time for questions/concerns. She makes herself constantly available for her patients & takes an interest in keeping up with her patients personal lives. I trust Dr. King with my life and I have 100% confidence in her as a doctor & surgeon. Her manner is calm & caring and I have found her to be a blessing in my life and feel so fortunate to have found her when I was diagnosed & I cant say enough good things about her. She is exceptional & she means a lot, personally, to me. Absolutely love her, and anyone else who meets her probably will too !