A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Knapp, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Knapp DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Knapp practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Knapp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Knapp practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Newtown Allergists and Newtown Pediatricians.