A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Knapp, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Knapp DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Knapp practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Knapp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Knapp practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Newtown Allergists and Newtown Pediatricians.