Dr. Stephanie Krusz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 29th, 2015
Overall, a great doctor. Almost impossible to get an appointment if needed on short notice. Always seem rushed and often forget to call you back when they say they will.

December 14th, 2014
Fantastic Dr.
I have nothing but utmost respect for Dr. Krusz. I have found her to always be genuine and caring. She never rushes my visit and she always has answered any questions, that I have. She gets back to me on blood work that I 've had done. Her staff is top notch and pleasant. Jody and Cecile are wonderful. I have been her patient for more than 20 years. I have recommended many of my friends, who are now her patients as well.

July 31st, 2014
Very professional and knowledgeable, always available. Never rushes her patients

April 30th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Krusz is kind and makes me feel comfortable. She takes time to listen and responds in a caring manner. Great and thorough care! Her staff is warm and always return calls! Dr. Krusz calls me back if I need to go over a medical concern!

February 10th, 2014
No warmth whatsoever
This doctor has absolutely zero warmth or caring in her manner. She returned my call the following day and gave the impression that she could not care less about my problem. Talking to her is like talking to a robot. Would not recommend her.

August 2nd, 2011
Time of day
She diagnosed me last year, i went in asking for a new note specifying my chronic pain and was given a note with a circle for a signature which was turned down by my specialist so when i called back got told to bad and i need to pay to see her.

May 17th, 2011
police sergeant
Dr.Krusz makes me feel comfortable. She takes the time to answer all my questions and is extremely professional and patient. Dr. Krusz responds quickly to results with a personal phone call. She seems to respect the patients time and intelligence as much as they do hers. Her staff Is sweet and discreet. I LOVE!!! Dr Krusz.

March 1st, 2011
TERRIBLE
Terrible bedside manner. Was sick on a weekend and went to urgent care for help. Called Dr Krusz on Monday to f/u. she did not return call until next day, was rude, wanted to prescribe something (Iwanted to be seen), tone on phone was rude,etc Decided I was not keeping her as my MD.