Dr. Stephanie Krusz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Krusz?

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr Krusz has been my Dr over 15 yrs and has provided excellent care. I have multiple problems and she has always been on top of them all. She always returns my calls promptly. The office staff, Cecile and Jodie are top notch also.

Uncaring

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I went to dr Krusz for years I recommended many people to her, as years went on she became uncaring , very hard to get in touch with, there were a few times I really needed her to call me about a medical question she didn't call back for days, when in the office she maked me feel like I wasting her time, as it turned out she was not the best doctor for me or some of the people I at first recommended to her, I now go to a much more caring ,compassionate doctor!

Very Knowledgeable and Kind

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Krusz has always provided me with professional services, accurate diagnoses, return phone call follow-ups and great referrals, when needed. The staff is very friendly, especially, Cecile, and willing to assist.

Dr. Krusz = GREATNESS

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Can't ask for a better doctor. Very caring and always calls you back. Knows her stuff.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Overall, a great doctor. Almost impossible to get an appointment if needed on short notice. Always seem rushed and often forget to call you back when they say they will.

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I have nothing but utmost respect for Dr. Krusz. I have found her to always be genuine and caring. She never rushes my visit and she always has answered any questions, that I have. She gets back to me on blood work that I 've had done. Her staff is top notch and pleasant. Jody and Cecile are wonderful. I have been her patient for more than 20 years. I have recommended many of my friends, who are now her patients as well.

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable, always available. Never rushes her patients

Great doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Krusz is kind and makes me feel comfortable. She takes time to listen and responds in a caring manner. Great and thorough care! Her staff is warm and always return calls! Dr. Krusz calls me back if I need to go over a medical concern!

No warmth whatsoever

Posted on February 10th, 2014

This doctor has absolutely zero warmth or caring in her manner. She returned my call the following day and gave the impression that she could not care less about my problem. Talking to her is like talking to a robot. Would not recommend her.

Time of day

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

She diagnosed me last year, i went in asking for a new note specifying my chronic pain and was given a note with a circle for a signature which was turned down by my specialist so when i called back got told to bad and i need to pay to see her.

police sergeant

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr.Krusz makes me feel comfortable. She takes the time to answer all my questions and is extremely professional and patient. Dr. Krusz responds quickly to results with a personal phone call. She seems to respect the patients time and intelligence as much as they do hers. Her staff Is sweet and discreet. I LOVE!!! Dr Krusz.

TERRIBLE

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Terrible bedside manner. Was sick on a weekend and went to urgent care for help. Called Dr Krusz on Monday to f/u. she did not return call until next day, was rude, wanted to prescribe something (Iwanted to be seen), tone on phone was rude,etc Decided I was not keeping her as my MD.