A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Kubacak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Kubacak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Kubacak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubacak graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubacak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Kubacak MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Kubacak practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Kubacak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Kubacak practices Internal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Odessa Internists.