A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Kubacak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Kubacak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubacak graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kubacak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubacak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan