A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Davidson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie L Davidson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefanie Davidson practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.