A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Davidson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie L Davidson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Davidson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Davidson practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.