A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Elkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Elkins, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Elkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lott Elkins MD is a female Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Elkins practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Elkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Elkins practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Hematologists and Jackson Oncologists.