A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Goodwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodwin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Goodwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Goodwin, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Goodwin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Luette Goodwin DO and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Goodwin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Cardiologists.