A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Philadelphia College Of Osteo Med.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn White DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. White practice?
- Dr. Stephanie White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie White practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.