A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Philadelphia College Of Osteo Med.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn White DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. White practice?
- Dr. Stephanie White has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie White practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.