A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Zobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Zobel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zobel graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Zobel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lee Zobel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Zobel practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Zobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Zobel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.