A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Lear, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lear graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Lear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie T. Lear practice?
Dr. Stephanie Lear practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Lear, Dr. Stephani Lear, Dr. Stephany Lear