A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Lenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Lenzi, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenzi graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lenzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie L Lenzi DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Lenzi practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Lenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Lenzi practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists.