Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Levine, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Levine DO and FAAP is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Levine practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Levine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Branchburg, NJ.
See Bedminster Pediatricians and Bedminster Adolescent Specialists.