Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Levine, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Levine DO and FAAP is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Levine practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Levine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Branchburg, NJ.
See Bedminster Pediatricians and Bedminster Adolescent Specialists.