A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Liu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Liu practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Liu practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Dermatologists.