A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie MacAusland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie MacAusland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacAusland
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacAusland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie MacAusland, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. MacAusland graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. MacAusland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie G MacAusland MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie G. MacAusland practice?
- Dr. Stephanie MacAusland has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie MacAusland practices Radiation Oncology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Oncologists.