A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie MacAusland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie MacAusland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie MacAusland, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. MacAusland graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. MacAusland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacAusland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie G. MacAusland practice?
Dr. Stephanie MacAusland practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Boston, MA.
See South Weymouth Oncologists.