Dr. Stephanie Malleus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Malleus?

January 28th, 2016

The doctor is okay but needs to listen to patients better. Some of her staff members giving poor customer service and not knowledgable. Searching for someone new.

July 4th, 2011

A caring, competent doctor!

Dr. Malleus runs a busy practice, which speaks to her reputation. She is willing to take her time with patients of all races, religions, shapes and sizes. She haas consistently made me feel very comfortable during exams and has diagnosed me correctly each time I've seen her.She will tell you if she can't diagnose something and refer you to good specialists. She runs very late because of the time she spends with her patients. Her office manager is wonderful and most of the other staff members are great! She does not randomly diagnose nor does she throw meds at every condition. I have recommended her to many friends.

May 7th, 2010

I have found Dr. Malleus to be a godsend. She is concerned not only abour my physical health but always asks about the family, my job etc. She willingly refers me to specialist if needed and has managed my healthcare exceptionally well. I have switched my entire family to Family medicine as well as referred co-workers to the office.

July 17th, 2009

I should have gone to the E.R,

I went to Dr. Malleus office three times over a two week period. I was seen by a temp. Dr. working in the office. My appendix had ruptured and it was never diagnosed by anyone in this office. I finally went to the E.R. on my own and had emergency surgery. I was in the hospital over 3 months. This was in 2005. Due to complications, I still have not completly recovered. This is my personal experience.

May 29th, 2009

Physician Evaluation

I have consistently found Dr. Malleus to be a very good and very professional family practice physician. She always takes time with you. She is comprehensive. She really listens to you. She is an excellent diagnostician. She has a great bedside manner. She follows through on everything she discusses with you. She encourages a collaborative visit. She offers suggestions that are reasonable and well thought through. She refers when necessary and her referrals have been good.

March 31st, 2009

Anonymous

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Malleus. I am a patient with very little medical problems, the largest being asthma. I switched to her as a new patient and was very disappointed with my first meeting with her. She was very overwhelmed and said that my topics were a bit much to handle all at once. I found that to be very annoying since I only wanted to discuss my allergies and asthma. She also had me do a breathing test and said that I was fine but would give me an inhaler anyway. Of course I was fine, I wasn't having a flare up at the time and she didn't do a before and after with albuteral as I've done in the past when I tested positive for asthma at a local hospital. Reluctanlty I had to go back for a sinus infection and I saw the nurse practicioner. She was horrible as well. Bottom line, I would not recommend her to anyone.

November 14th, 2008

I met with Dr. Malleus because I was having major issues with anxiety. I was very emotional in her office. I did not feel that she listened to me and she did not ask any questions to try and udnerstand why i was having such a difficult time and why I was so stressed. She said i sounded like i was bipolar because I was so up and down which I was very offended by because when you are dealing with anxiety and when you lead an extremely stressful life, I think it is normal to feel okay at times but feel a bit overwhelmed at others. I WOULD NOT recommend her to anyone

April 4th, 2017