A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie McAndrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie McAndrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie McAndrew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAndrew graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McAndrew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Ann McAndrew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. McAndrew practice?
- Dr. Stephanie McAndrew has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie McAndrew practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.